Contacts: Laurel Coolbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org; Verla Bennie at email@example.com
Our Care teams work to lend compassionate support to individuals in need by providing practical help, prayer, and resources that guide people closer to Jesus Christ. Our main volunteer opportunities include:
- Stephen Ministers provide one-to-one care to those experiencing a difficult time in life, such as grief, divorce, job loss, or chronic/terminal illness.
- Minuteman Movers provide moving assistance to individuals in need.
- Our Visitation Team builds relationships through regular visits with hospitalized church members and/or elderly residents at local care facilities.
- The Celebrate Recovery Team serves to facilitate our Christ-centered recovery program that addresses damaging hurts, hang-ups & habits.
- *NEW* The Funeral Support Team provides onsite event support to families during scheduled services/receptions.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you would like to find out about volunteering in one of the listed capacities, please fill out the form below.