What is the career coaching program?
The Faith Community Church’s (FCC) career coaching program is designed to assist job seekers and those wanting to change careers in the development of their job search strategies. Participants will learn job search tools and personal marketing plans to reduce the transition time as they seek employment. Our program is a curriculum-based program provided by Saddleback Church of Lake Forest, CA. FCC used the Saddleback Church program with permission to create a video series
What you’ll receive
- A written curriculum, handouts & checklists
- A video series matching the written curriculum
- Participants review topics to assist them with the professional career skills needed to be successful in planning a career and seeking the next career. Whether one is a retail associate, engineer, tradesman, or executive, this is the place to learn about career growth/transition and put it into action!
- The videos, curriculum, handouts, checklist and, examples, will help participants organize and plan for a new job or career transition.
- Bonus material includes an interview with a former job seeker who successfully used the program tools, and interviews with a job recruiter, business owner, and human resources professional about the secrets of getting hired.
- Fill out the registration form with the button below & begin to receive our video training course at no charge to you, thanks to the generosity of the folks at Faith Community Church.
- You will start receiving emails right away & from there you can follow along the guided prompts.
- None of the contact information shared in this form will be used for commercial purposes or third parties and the optional field for phone numbers will only be used for individual career coaching if requested.
- For more information or if you have questions – contact CareerCoaching@FaithMA.org