FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When will we worship in-person again?
As soon as possible. While we expect our phased approach to open to line up with the phases that have been laid out by the government, everything hinges on the health of our community and the state recommendations. We have to be more cautious about how we reopen due to the size of our gatherings, so we’ll likely open a little later than other local businesses and churches. Campuses will be coordinating openings.
How do you guide Sunday morning worship teams to meet state guidelines?
Different aspects of the worship service are being recorded at different times to ensure that we are abiding by the guidelines.
How can we gather together right now?
Virtual groups are available for all ages and stages. Please visit the Church Online page to learn more.
What About Gathering Together Outside?
When gathering together outside please adhere to the Governor’s recommended guidelines.
What about Family Ministry?
Family ministry is working hard to provide at home resources and meetings online until we can begin meeting again in person.
For questions about family ministry, please contact:
FAITHKIDS Hopkinton – Mattie Pennington | email@example.com
Student Ministry Hopkinton – Zac Vestigo | firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Ministry Framingham – Angie Gerrard | email@example.com
- Need PRAYER? We are ALWAYS available to hear your prayers. Click here.
- Looking for jobs or know someone who would benefit? We have a thread going on one of our groups on Facebook here. If you are not in the group – you will have to join. If you don’t have a FB – please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll help share the resources collected.
- Self Care Practices from Pastor Dorian Botsis
- Currently, Faith Community Church worships online only. Instead, we are offering a Live Service at 9am.
- We will post Facebook LIVE on our Hopkinton page.
- No Facebook? Go here to watch LIVE on our website.
- If you are hearing impaired or know someone who is & would benefit from Closed Captioning during our WATCH LIVE service at 9am, please watch the service through our YouTube Channel. The service will be uploaded to our channel that Sunday afternoon after it has gone live.
- If you miss the Live event at 9 am, you can still access it through the FB page history or you can go to the WATCH LIVE ARCHIVE on our website.
Faith Groups help to keep You relationally connected. It’s important we stay connected with one another during times like this. By joining a Faith Group, you’ll meet other people who have a desire to connect, engage in the bible and apply what they learn.
Here are ways that some of our groups are connecting during COVID-19
- Having virtual group meetings
- Caring for one another
- Group texts to keep in touch
- Calling one another on the phone
- Emailing prayer requests
- Helping to shop for a member who can’t
If you would like to learn more about Faith Groups, CLICK HERE or contact Debbie Saeger at email@example.com.
We are aware that unexpected care needs are arising during this pandemic, especially for vulnerable people. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Care Ministry for help. Just call the church (508.435.5900) and press 3 to leave a message on the Care Line which gets reviewed every day.
- If you are experiencing damaging hurts, habits, or hang-ups at this time, the Celebrate Recovery program that now meets virtually on Wednesday night might help. We provide Christ-oriented peer support for people dealing with emotional, relational, and mental health issues as well as substance concerns.
- Please e-mail Christine Gruner (firstname.lastname@example.org) to explore this connection.
- The staff is available for counsel and advice at any time, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- THIS PAGE will be updated as we move through phases.
- Please be patient and flexible, this is an evolving situation and we are prayerfully seeking the best decisions. Pray for us!