Our Micah 6:8 programs offers multi-day experiences for those wishing to explore deeply the concepts of justice and generosity in their own lives. Through a range of programs designed around immersive experiences in Greater Boston, we will tie together the three elements of the famous passage – doing justice, loving mercy, and walking humbly with God.
How does this work?
Community Partners: We have developed a network of established community partners, who
have been doing the work. This is important to us – we want to support the efforts of existing
community organizations. When we are preparing for a weekend of service, we put out a “Call
for Service,” and our partners contact us with their needs.
Micah 6:8 Participants: Individuals, small groups, youth group, families (a group of any kind,
really) can participate. Maybe you would like to volunteer, but aren’t sure how to get started, or
perhaps you would like a low cost, high impact service learning experience in the Greater Boston
Area – Micah 6:8 weekend of service has been developed to be flexible and meet each group’s
individual needs. Check out this video to get an idea of what a Micah Experience is like.
NOTE: You will need to commit to the 3 day experience if registering for this event – you will
need to register each person that is involved – cost is $50 for one individual or one family unit
[no matter how large] – if you are wanting to register your whole family unit, you will only have
to pay ONE registration fee of $50 Steps to registering for Micah 6:8: service learning weekend.
Registration Deadline: July 15, 2021
How to register:
- Login to Managed Missions – if you don’t have an account there are few quick steps to creating your account and you’re ready to officially sign-up!
- After you’ve signed in / created account to sign in the the service learning weekend, you will receive an approval email from one of the organizers.
- From there you will click on the link that is sent & then go to “pay for my trip” on the right hand side of the page
- Then pay your one time $50 registration for you or your family unit
- Students Trip is happening July 23-25 – register by July 1 – register here!
Any questions or concerns, please contact Estela Shingleton at firstname.lastname@example.org