Contacts: Laurel Coolbaugh at firstname.lastname@example.org; Sheryl Sullivan at email@example.com, Verla Bennie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Group Life Teams work to help people grow in relationship with God and others by meeting spiritual, emotional, and practical needs. The main volunteer roles are listed below.
- Faith Group Leader: Bring people together to build relationships, study the bible and serve together.
- SHAPE Guides: Help individuals find volunteer opportunities in the church that best match their God-given gifts, passions, abilities, and personality.
- Agape Group Leaders: Helpers and Drivers provide a safe environment to share God’s love and introduce biblical concepts to adults with physical and/or developmental delays.
- Marriage Mentors: Married couples, of at least 8 years, who are trained and supported to come alongside another married couple in supportive and regularly scheduled meetings for a period of approximately 6-9 months.
- GRO Event Support Teams: Help plan, set up, decorate, staff and break down various church-wide connection events.
- Stephen Ministers provide one-to-one care to those experiencing a difficult time in life, such as grief, divorce, job loss, or chronic/terminal illness.
- Minuteman Movers provide moving assistance to individuals in need.
- Our Visitation Team builds relationships through regular visits with hospitalized church members and/or elderly residents at local care facilities.
- The Celebrate Recovery Team serves to facilitate our Christ-centered recovery program that addresses damaging hurts, hang-ups & habits.
- *NEW* The Funeral Support Team provides onsite event support to families during scheduled services/receptions.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you would like to find out about serving in one of the following capacities, please fill out the form below or contact Sheryl Sullivan directly at email@example.com.