Our Support teams supply the engine behind many efforts and activities at Faith Community Church including building and grounds, environments, event planning, and administrative support.
The main volunteer roles are:
- Home and Gardening Team (Hopkinton): Helps with various building and grounds projects around the church including landscaping, painting, carpentry administrative and other tasks.
- Photographer: Capturing the beautiful smiles and moments that happen at FCC – both campuses
- Environment Team (Framingham): Help to transport load/unload, set up and breakdown church at campus locations.
- Event Team: Help to plan, set up/breakdown, decorate & staff events throughout the year. (i.e. ministry celebrations, elders meetings, registrations, etc.)
- Office / Project Assistants: Serve on an on-call basis to assist with special administrative projects.
We would love to talk with you about joining our team. If you would like to find out about serving in one of these capacities, please fill out the form below.